Superlative Packing for Dry Fruits

Get versatile this Festive Season with Superlative Packing for Dry Fruits

Diwali has to be special for everyone and to make it incredible, you need to be innovative. It’s the time when everything is new and sharing happiness with relatives, friends and with your loved ones. Shopping is an important aspect and most of all Gifting Diwali sweets are what is loved by all and people simply look forward to receiving it.
This Diwali is special for me because I have focused not only on gifts, but also on the wrappings. This time it is palm leaves boxes for me.

Prioritize packing ideas
I was very much amazed with these Palm Leaves Boxes that I saw last evening. All the bright colors and the shapes depicted the festive season and have this contemporary, yet a very traditional look. Look, what I appreciated was that the dry fruits had now a good Packing Box where the dry fruits would stay fresh as well!


boxes, palm leaf boxes, palm leaf boxes chennai palm leaf box manufacturers palm leaf box wholesale palm leaf handicrafts, palmleaf, palmleaf pouch, palmleaf wholesaller

Round Box
Take a look at the Round Box, for example, isn’t it perfect for dry fruits. I can very well add different kinds of dry fruits and use the double colored box. You know the lid is perfect and very delicate at the same time. The palm leaves make it quite durable as well. The receiver can use it again for storing different items.

Dry Fruit Box
The Dry Fruit box is amazing- and guess what? I added a little personal touch to it and inscribed my name on it. Wow! The little ribbon just looked fantastic. Impressing people is easy with innovative ideas and giving it a more interesting twist to it. What interests me is perfection with attractive elements in it and this is just what I loved.





boxes, palm leaf boxes, palm leaf boxes chennai palm leaf box manufacturers palm leaf box wholesale palm leaf handicrafts, palmleaf, palmleaf pouch, palmleaf wholesaller


Oval Box
Sometimes I like to go off beat and that is why I think of Oval Boxes. You know apart from looking gorgeous, the oval shape adds a little charm to the gift besides giving space to store the dry fruits without overlapping each other. Decorating the box is truly easy and simply place the flowers or trinkets and the effect is stunning.

POTLI
Have you ever used the Potli for gifting with dry fruits in it? Well, then try it this Diwali. What I did was I took small cloth bags and stored different types of dry fruits in each small cloth bag and then stored them all in the potli and tied the strings. The gift wrapping idea was excellent, because one of my cousins simply used the same idea to gift dry fruits to his colleagues. Potlis look totally traditional and have golden linings and strings and even decorative flowers on it.

Explore amazing collection at www.thehampergift.com

Comments